Monroe, GA


Statham is a neighborhood near Monroe, Georgia. It’s a wonderful place to call home due to its close proximity to major urban centers as well as its abundance of beautiful scenery and activities. The town is home to a number of art galleries, boutique stores, locally sourced restaurants, and scenic parks that beckon visitors year round. Additionally, Statham hosts the Annual Classic City Fair & Music Festival every fall – a lively day of events featuring country music and local cuisine.


According to the 2010 United States Census, Statham had a population of 2,111. The majority of this population is white (96.5%) with the remaining 3.5% being African American, Asian and Pacific Islander descent. The median age of the citizens in Statham is 31.6 years old and 29.7% of the population are between 18-24 years old while 6.9% fall between 65-84 years old. 66% of residents speak English as their primary language, whereas 34 % speak Spanish or another language at home making it a diverse area to live in.


Education in Statham is renowned for its high quality of instruction and academic standards. The school system contains three facilities, with the elementary and intermediate schools sharing a campus to maximize efficiency in resources. Each school has been outfitted with the latest technology, such as smart boards, tablets, and access to online materials. All teachers in the district are highly qualified and certified. Furthermore, Statham offers their students numerous extracurricular activities ranging from sports teams such as art clubs that give children chances to grow into well-rounded individuals. With their dedication to providing excellence in education and fostering a well-developed student body, it is easy to see why Statham stands out as an exemplary district when it comes to education.


Over the years, tourism has been steadily increasing in Statham. This charming town is conveniently located just an hour from both Atlanta and Athens, making it an ideal destination for those looking to explore both big city culture and small-town living. Visitors can spend their days exploring the various scenic trails and local shops found throughout the city or take a short drive over to nearby Lake Oconee for an array of activities including fishing, boating, camping, and even golfing. No matter what type of experience you’re searching for, Statham is definitely worth your visit!

Overall, Statham is a wonderful town that everyone should visit! Whether it’s to explore its history or take advantage of the many activities this town has to offer, there’s something for everyone in Statham. It is conveniently located near other larger cities while also feeling like a small-town paradise. Its friendly people, community events, and easy access to amenities make it an ideal place to live or visit.


However, if you’re looking for a small but vibrant town with plenty of activities to enjoy and plenty of local history, Good Hope is the place for you. This town is known for its friendly atmosphere, outdoor offerings like fishing spots and nature trails, and its interesting museums and art galleries. If you love exploring historical establishments, you won’t be disappointed here; there’s an abundance of buildings from Colonial times that will make your visit worthwhile. No matter what types of activities or interests you may have, visiting Good Hope is sure to leave you impressed.

S.C.I. Roofing & Construction